Bob Grantham +44 7802 516294
1.Permission to land must be obtained at some stage prior to departure.
2. All circuits to the North. 07 LH, 25 RH.
3. No multiple landings, (i.e. no circuits).
4. Visiting pilots must have grass-strip experience and a minimum 100 hours P1.
5. All aircraft movements to be recorded in movements book found on the hangar door.
6. Please operate with minimum noise.
Rwy07 slight downhill gradient for first 400m, hence Rwy25 slight upslope for last 400m
Rwy07 significant turbulence/downdraught often experienced immediately prior to touch-down.
Rwy25 threshold has tree on northern edge of runway which can require final approach to be slightly offset to the south.
Runway surface can be soft when wet.