Mike Ball +44 7901755312
The use of this airfield is conditional on the obayance of the following :-
- Permission to land must be obtained by speaking directly to Mike Ball at some stage prior to departure. See PPR number.
- Airfield lies within the Colerne ATZ. All airborne movements are under the control of Colerne ATC (120.075 MHz.)
- All circuits to the north. No deadside, so join Downwind. Rwy 09 LH, Rwy 27 RH.
- No over-flying school, village or airfield below 1500 ft AGL (see area map above)
- No multiple landings (i.e. circuits)
- Pilots must have a minimum 100 hours P1, and also some grass strip experience.
- Pedestrian Right of Way cressoes Rwy 09 threshold and taxiway.
Call Colerne ATC prior to entry. Operating agreement with Colerne ATC requires, if no reply after three calls, continue inbound with caution and "Colerne Traffic" blind calls.
No Deadside and no Overhead Joins. Join directly downwind.
09 extend downwind leg well past Marshfield village.
If landing 09 Tennis Courts and Trees 160m West of 09 threshold. Approach offset 30° to south. Keep noise to a minimum. See area map.
On the ground
Please park in the Visiting Aircraft Area, which is to the East of the North / South taxiway. Think, prop blast when manoeuvring! Book In / Out at the caravan.
Back-track while monitoring 120.075 MHz for incoming traffic.
T/O approval from Colerne ATC. Again, if no reply after three calls, continue with blind calls and caution.
Runway 27 :- Tennis courts and Trees 160m West of Runway 27. As soon as safety allows, turn left 30° (heading 240°) No right turn on runway 27 departure until well past the village!
Runway 09:- Climb straight ahead until passing 800 ft AGL then turn left (North), to vacate Colerne ATZ. area map shows circuits and no fly zones.
Wires at telephone height at runway 27 threshold, although these lines are underground for the width of the runway.